Jobs Australia Enterprises (speediestaffsolutions) leads with heart, and this is echoed through our altruistic, philanthropic nature that drives all of our employees daily.
We work collectively to support local services actively contributing to the fulfilment and betterment of the communities of which we live, strive and operate.
We believe this is what makes community great and why we are obligated to give back!
Jobs Australia Enterprises (speediestaffsolutions) recognises that it is through open channels and collective consciousness thinking that we cannot survive without the community and in turn our mantra is reflected in community based initiatives that we support, create and resource.
We currently support the below community based programs:
- The Sapphire Academy of Sport at Inverell,
- The Learner Driver Mentor Program in Armidale,
- Computer Bank in Walcha
- WIRES Uralla
- Salvos Armidale and Gunnedah
- The JAE Women and children’s shelter in Gunnedah
- CWA Gunnedah
- The Flat Tract program in Moree.
- Backpack Beds for the homeless across the Region
- We sponsor a large amount of school awards, donna could probably get you a list.
- The Be Connected Program for all our region.
- Riding for disabled in Gunnedah.
- Homeless day Gunnedah
- Blaze Aid regional
- Naidoc Week Gunnedah & Tamworth.
We currently have applications in to expand the Learn to Drive program to Tamworth and Gunnedah the Women’s and children’s shelters to Inverell and Glen Innes and also an Indigenous program to combat Isolation.