Your Recruitment Professionals
speediestaffsolutions has provided Labour Hire services for over 10 years.
Established in 2006, speedie recruits for our host employers across New South Wales with 12 offices across these regions.
Speedie source personnel for a range of roles in various industry areas including:
- Commercial Cleaning
- Community Services
- Plant Operation
- Truck Drivers
Using Labour Hire services, how it works?
- Our experienced Recruitment Officers will discuss your position requirements in detail and will consult with you to determine the best option for your business needs.
- We will provide an obligation-free quote to you: which includes all wages, tax deductions, workers compensation and superannuation costs relevant to the position and is provided to you as one inclusive charge rate per hour.
- speedie has an extensive client management database of pre-qualified candidates, experienced in a range of roles to source from.
- speedie will advertise the position on our website, our social media sites, Job Active webpage as well as online jobsearch sites, to ensure we have the best possible catchment to source for your position.
- Speedie submit all applicants to an extensive screening process including: Reference and qualification/licence validation checks, Phone and face-to-face pre-induction interviews, full speedie-induction interviews.
- Suitably qualified applicants are then referred to you for selection or you may prefer to be guided by our recommendation.
- Your preferred speedie employee is placed into the position and we will conduct a site visit to check all parties are settling in well.
- All we need is our time-sheet sent to us weekly and we do the rest.
- speedie email an invoice to you weekly detailing the full cost of your speedie staff member.
What are the benefits of Labour Hire for you?
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Accredited. AS/NZS ISO9001-2016.
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Accredited. AS/NZS 45001-2018.
- We consult with you on all matters relating to WHS and dedicate ourselves to compliance with all regulatory and governing bodies.
- Tailor staffing needs to suit the ebb and flow of your business. Suitable employees are there only when you require them.
- Reduce Workers Compensation and unfair dismissal concerns.
- We manage all things payroll related.
- Staff can be vetted according to your current company standards.
- Fore-cast costs for those additional jobs. speediestaffsolutions provide quotes so you know the costs in advance.
- Never get caught out with unsuitable staff. In the unlikely event that a candidate does not meet your needs, we provide the flexibility to promptly replace them.
- With speediestaffsolutions recruitment services you can try before you commit!
- Evaluate personnel over a period of time to ensure you have made the right choice, without having to sign them up as a permanent employee