Temporary - Part-Time
We are currently looking for a High Level Administration/Business Support Officer for 3 months work in Armidale to start as soon as possible
- Provide high quality support and provide assistance for various projects as identified.
- Deliver a high level of customer service including negotiating and communicating with internal clients and external customers and community members.
- Lead, investigate and respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Assist with the managing and the coordination of all meetings, conferences, events and diary appointments.
- Consistently apply the principles of privacy, security and confidentiality.
- Investigate and present research information as required.
- Contribute to continuous improvements involving internal systems of work.
- Ensure a professional image of Council is conveyed at all times.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained in the records management system (TRIM).
- Ensure the placement of orders and processing of invoices is done promptly and efficiently.
- Assist in monitoring budget expenditures, reporting any anomalies to the Manager or delegate.
- Assist with the preparation of any regulatory or compliance returns.
- Collate and produce reports, correspondence, minutes of meetings and other documentation as required ensuring all documents are proof read for accuracy and quality.
- Participate in and support the roll-out of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Undertake other duties as negotiated .
To be considered you must upload a recent copy of your resume. For additional information please contact Robert Browning on 0427664611.
In order to submit an enquiry please click the link and complete the registration form.